Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Your use of the service that we provide on or through our website is subject to these terms and by using the service you agree to be bound by them.
- You need to register with us to fully access the service and provide as a minimum which legal entity you represent, your proper name and email address. The details you provide upon registration or at any later time if your details have changed, must be correct and accurate.
- Siglar Carbon AS acknowledges and agrees that, during engagement with you as a Client, Siglar Carbon AS may receive or have access to Personal Information. Siglar Carbon AS shall comply with the Norwegian data protection legislation, and GDPR (General Data Protection Protocol) forth in its collection, receipt, transmission, storage, disposal, use and disclosure of such Personal Information and be responsible for the unauthorized collection, receipt, transmission, access, storage, disposal, use and disclosure of Personal Information under its control or in its possession by all Authorized Employees. Siglar Carbon AS has the right and obligation to adjust the applications, and the information on the applications in accordance with any changes in these regulations.
- You are the only person who is permitted to use your username and password; you must keep them confidential and not disclose or share them with anyone else at any time.
- If you know or suspect that someone else knows your username and password, you should notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT SIGLAR CARBON AS
- www.siglarcarbon.com is a site operated by Siglar Carbon AS or its group companies (from now on "we", "our" or "us"). Siglar Carbon AS is a company registered in Norway under company number 916 560 273, whose registered office is at Løkkeveien 103, 4007 Stavanger, Norway
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
- We may update our website or change its content from time to time. However, the content on our website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- General access to our website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
- Client may use the Products without any time limit for the purpose of:
- Its own market intelligence
- For normal business activities within its own organization, employees, and affiliates.
- Client shall not disaggregate or obtain information specific to individual market operators through reverse engineering of the Compiled Data or treatment of data contained in the Products.
- Pursuant to applicable competition law the sharing of information between competitors may not take place if it may restrict competition. In particular, any information sharing that enables the market operators to foresee other operators' future conduct may violate applicable law. The Client is encouraged to make its own assessment regarding competition law compliance.
- Client shall be responsible to ensure that all Data registered to the website:
- represents the Client’s true requirement
- is accurate and correct, to the best of its knowledge
- excludes a defamatory or profanity language.
- does not contravene any governing laws, policies, embargoes, sanctions, or restrictions
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner/licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- The Client may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our website.
- The Client must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- The Client must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- Siglar Carbon AS may not disclose to third parties or use any Data except as set out in this clause, or as is reasonably necessary to perform its other rights and obligations under this Agreement (including disclosing Data as authorized by the Client), or to comply with any legal, regulatory, or similar requirement.
- Siglar Carbon AS may use any Data free of charge and without any time limit for the purpose of:
- producing Compiled Data reports for open publication on the Applications. Siglar Carbon AS shall have exclusive ownership of the Compiled Data.
- preparation and publication of separate reports, studies and analysis for advertising, marketing, and promotion of networking opportunities to other and prospective clients.
- Siglar Carbon AS may however not distribute Data in a manner that is identifiable as the Client’s data without first obtaining the prior consent of the Client, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which the Client should rely on.Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete, or up to date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:use of, or inability to use, our website; oruse of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue.
- business interruption,
- loss of anticipated profits,
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation.
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- The Client is responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our website. The Client should use his/her own virus protection software.
- The Client must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- The Client must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- The Client must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- The Client may link to the home page of our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- The Client must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The Client must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by The Client.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may the Client create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If the Client wishes to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR WEBSITE
- here our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for the Client’s information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- The parties' rights and obligations following from the Agreement shall be governed by Norwegian law. The parties shall seek to solve amicably through negotiations any dispute, controversy or claim relating to this Agreement. If the parties fail to solve such dispute, controversy or claim by an amicable written agreement within fourteen days after such negotiations have been initiated by a party, such dispute, controversy, or claim shall be submitted to the courts of Norway with Stavanger District Court (No. Stavanger Tingrett) as agreed legal venue.
- Siglar Carbon AS has used reasonable efforts to design the website so that the website is compliant with applicable law.
- Siglar Carbon AS can however not guarantee that the website or the Client’s use of Material will not be alleged or deemed to be inconsistent with applicable law.
- The Client acknowledges that Siglar Carbon AS expressly waives any liability for the Client’s use of the website or any Materials and that the Client cannot make any claim against Siglar Carbon AS related to its use of the website or any Material.
- To contact us, please mail: firstname.lastname@example.org