Our mission is to help global charterers and ship owners reduce their carbon footprint through cutting edge technology
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join a world-leading emissions analysis team to help substantially reduce shipping emissions?
About the job
You will be part of a competent and experienced analytics team, focused on delivering high quality insights to clients and other stakeholders. You will also work closely with our CDO and support our business development team.
This is a new position within our analytics and carbon advisory team.
Siglar is growing and we are looking for the right person with ambitions, drive, skills and knowledge to join our team.
We are seeking a professional with 1-5 years working experience, with strong analytical skills and abilities including one or more of the following:
- Interest in or experience from shipping market, commodity market or financial market analysis
- Data analysis knowledge (Business Intelligence tools, SQL, Python, Golang)
- Commercial attitude
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- colleagues that are world-leading in digital emissions analysis
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices in the heart of Oslo at Majorstua
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our CDO, Geir Olafsen at email@example.com.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: February 18th 2021