Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Can your digital tech and creativity skills help the shipping industry reach ambitious climate targets?
About the job
Siglar is growing and we are looking for a backend developer to join our strong and agile tech team! As part of our team, you will have various tasks within the development and the maintenance of Siglar’s applications. You will be part of a core team which will shape the direction of our applications and work with external teams to achieve our goals.
Joining our team, you will take part in the important and ambitious journey of decarbonizing global shipping through data driven decisions.
- Knowledge in and minimum two year of experience with Go/Golang and REST APIs
- Experience working with and building backend services and API's in Go/Golang
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL), GraphQL and Kubernetes is a plus
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a competent and experienced teach team with clear goals and high ambitions
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- colleagues who are world-leading in digital emissions analysis
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices at Majorstua in the heart of Oslo or in Smedvigkvartalet in the Stavanger city centre
If you have any questions about the position, contact our CTO, Nicolas Cassis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for application: 7th March 2021