Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Want to be part of a world leading shipping emissions team?
About the position
Siglar is growing and we are seeking data analysts to join our Analytics and Carbon Advisory team. By joining Siglar Carbon, you will take part in the important and ambitious journey to make global shipping carbon neutral.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant work experience, or you are a student
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You have experience and/or a strong interest in one or more relevant markets, such as from shipping, energy, renewables, or from the environmental side
- You are skilled in data analysis and business intelligence tools such as SQL, python, Tableau and Microsoft Office
You will support an experience analytics team, focused on delivering high quality emission insights to clients and other stakeholders. You will also conduct research and support our commercial team.
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- A role in a growth company with large opportunities and an important mission
- To support a world leading shipping emissions team, and to learn
- A flexible working environment with inspiring offices at Rebel.no in downtown Oslo
- Good terms and conditions
Siglar Carbon has since the start in 2016 experienced large growth, and we are currently a team of 20 people based in Stavanger and Oslo.
We work with leading, global companies to help measure, analyse and reduce their CO2 emissions from shipping activities. Data and analytics are fundamental to everything we do.
We are the industry's go-to-place for information and insight into shipping emissions. Sharing our knowledge is important, both internally and externally.
If you have any questions about the position, contact Geir Olafsen.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Deadline of application: September 3rd 2021.