Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Want to use your digital tech and creativity skills to help the shipping industry cut carbon emissions?
About the job
Siglar is growing, and we are constantly looking for skilled developers to join our strong and agile tech team! As part of our team, you will work with various tasks within development and maintenance of Siglar’s applications. You will be part of a core team which will shape the direction of our applications and work with external teams to achieve our goals. By joining our team, you will take part in the important and ambitious journey of decarbonizing global shipping through data driven decisions.
We are looking for front- and backend developers, experienced in any of the following frameworks and methods:
- Angular (preferably version 8+)
- NGRX or redux
- D3.js or web chart frameworks
- Web application development
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- Building backend services and API's in Go/Golang
- Integrating web applications with API
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a competent and experienced teach team with clear goals and high ambitions
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- colleagues that are world-leading in digital emissions analysis
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices at Rebel in the heart of Oslo or in Smedvigkvartalet in the Stavanger city centre
Workplace: Stavanger and/or Oslo
Deadline for application: Open
If you want to know more, please contact our CTO, Nicolas Cassis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a general application to email@example.com.