Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Want to be part of our team and help us decarbonize the maritime industry?
About the position
Siglar is growing fast, and we are looking for an experienced Financial Controller. You will take the leading role in all aspects of financial management, including:
- finance and accounting operations (develop, execute and follow-up),
- financial planning, reporting and analysis,
- internal control policies and procedures,
- budget and forecast preparation,
- stakeholder management,
- tax reporting,
- and currency exposure.
If you are the one we are looking for you preferably have:
- a higher degree in accounting, finance or business administration,
- 3-5 years of experience in audit or similar controller position,
- strong knowledge of accounting principle and reporting standards,
- experience with internal controls and establishment of internal control systems and procedures,
- and a high proficiency in written and verbal Norwegian and English.
You are also proactive with a strong drive and integrity.
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time,
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities in a global industry,
- a competent and experienced organisation with clear goals and high ambitions,
- competitve terms and conditions,
- a flexible working environment,
- with offices in Smedvigkvartalet in the city centre of Stavanger,
- and facilities like lunch restaurant, fitness room, bicycle and car parking.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our COO, Reidun Polden.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to the careers-mail.
Deadline for application: June 18th 2021