Our mission is to help global charterers and ship owners reduce their carbon footprint through cutting edge technology
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Want to use your digital tech and creativity skills to help the shipping industry cut carbon emissions?
About the job
Workplace: Stavanger and/or Oslo according to applcant's interests.
Siglar is growing, and we are looking for a skilled frontend developer to join our strong and agile tech team! As part of our team, you will work with various tasks within development and maintenance of Siglar’s applications. You will be part of a core team which will shape the direction of our applications and work with external teams to achieve our goals.
This is a new position, and the right person is free to tailor it according to his or her skills and interests.
By joining our team, you will take part in the important and ambitious journey of decarbonizing global shipping through data driven decisions.
- Knowledge and experience with Angular 5+ (preferably 8+)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with web application development
- Experienced in integrating web applications with API
- Experience with UX/design is a plus
- Experience with d3.js or graphs is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a competent and experienced teach team with clear goals and high ambitions
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- colleagues that are world-leading in digital emissions analysis
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices at Majorstua in the heart of Oslo or in Smedvigkvartalet in the Stavanger city centre
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our CTO, Nicolas Cassis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 7th March 2021