Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Do you want to use your marketing skills to impact everyday decisions that can reduce 10 times the size of your lifetime carbon footprint?
About the job
In shipping, emissions numbers are huge and everyday commercial shipping decisions can have a reduction potential 10 times the size of your lifetime carbon footprint. Siglar Carbon provide commercial decision-makers with insights that can unleash that potential. Now, we need your marketing skills to rapidly reach more decision-makers.
As our Head of Branding and Marketing you will manage the branding and marketing team and work closely with both management, communication, sales and development. Your main responsibilities and tasks will be to:
- Develop and bring to life brand and marketing strategies that resonates with our target audience and supports our mission.
- Create digital content, messaging and campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and conversions.
- Manage our social media and website presence, encouraging interaction.
- Conduct market research and analysis to anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date.
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas.
- Organise events such as product launches and events.
We need an experienced branding/marketing person who likes both strategic and operational tasks, who is both a team player and leader and has a passion for sustainability and reducing global emissions.
As long as you seem like a good fit to us, we are flexible on background, but here’s an immediate wish list:
- Master/bachelor’s degree in branding, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven track record of building strong brands.
- Leadership in branding, marketing and/or communication preferably in a B2B setting.
- Strong understanding of principles and best practices in digital marketing and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience from the maritime industry.
Siglar Carbon was founded in 2016 and we are currently a team of 25+ people based in Stavanger and Oslo. We work with leading, global companies to help measure, analyse and reduce CO2 emissions from shipping activities. We are leading the way in a global industry that is going through a massive change and we are expecting a rapid growth in the months to come.
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- The possibility to impact everyday decisions that can reduce 10 times the size of your lifetime carbon footprint.
- A team of leading experts within maritime decarbonisation.
- Possibility to join rapidly growing company in a vital phase.
- Offices in Smedvigkvartalet Stavanger city centre
- Subsidized lunch
- Excellent health insurance
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 17th 2023