Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Want to be part of our operations team and help charterers and ship owners work together to reduce carbon emissions from shipping?
About the position
We are looking for a junior professional to strengthen our operations team. You will be part of a competent and dedicated team, delivering high quality operations to our stakeholders and clients.
You will work with various tasks within emissions monitoring and reporting, account management, data evaluation, business support and day to day communication with charterers, owners and brokers.
We are looking for someone with experience from operations or account management, preferably within shipping. As a professional you are result and detail oriented and have great teamwork and communications skills. Fluency in English is a must to work closely with our clients. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business relevant experience from shipping
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive with a strong drive and integrity
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a competent and experienced operations team with clear goals and high ambitions
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- colleagues who are world-leading in digital emissions analysis
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices in Smedvigkvartalet in the Stavanger city centre
- facilities like lunch restaurant, fitness room, bicycle and car parking
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our COO, Reidun Polden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 18th February 2021