Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Do you want to take part in the important and ambitious journey of decarbonizing global shipping through data driven decisions?
About the position
In this role you will drive and continuously improve our emissions estimation, modelling and forecasting for global shipping. You will engage with our clients, cooperate with academia, technical environments, NGO’s and other forums, write articles and white papers on the area.
This is a new position within our analytics and carbon advisory team.
Siglar is growing and we are looking for the right person with ambitions, drive, skills, and knowledge to join our team. We are seeking a senior professional with a record from one or more of the following fields:
- Ship efficiency measurement and modelling
- AIS data modelling and forecasting
- Shipping market analysis
- Data science
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- an important role in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a competent and experienced analysis team with clear goals and high ambitions
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- colleagues who are world-leading in emissions analysis
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices at Majorstua in the heart of Oslo
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our CDO, Geir Olafsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: February 18th 2021