Our mission is to help global charterers and ship owners reduce their carbon footprint through cutting edge technology
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Do you want to use your design skills to save the penguins?
About the position
We need your help building software that reduces CO2 emissions in the maritime shipping industry. As part of our team, you will have clear responsibilities, autonomy over your work, a flexible schedule, remote work opportunities and people who care about you beyond the workplace.
We will empower you to design great user experiences and interfaces while supporting your personal and professional growth every step of the way. You will be an important part of our multidisciplinary team covering the fields of product management, UX design, frontend development, backend development, data engineering, data science, DevOps and infrastructure. By joining Siglar, you will play a part in tackling one of the biggest challenges of our lifetime.
Desired experience and skills
- 2+ years of experience with UX design
- 2+ years of experience with UI design
- 2+ years of experience with design tools (Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
- 2+ years of Design Thinking experience
- 2+ years of experience running user feedback sessions
- Bonus: Product Owner experience
- Bonus: Frontend web development experience
- Bonus: Knowledge about the maritime shipping industry
We are flexible on seniority and experience levels. You could be someone fresh out of university or someone with 20 years of experience or anywhere in between, as long as you seem like a good fit for us.
- Competitive salary
- Minimum 5 weeks annual vacation
- Excellent health insurance
- Pension plan
- Parental benefits
- Subsidized mobile phone with paid subscription
- Gym access
- Subsidized lunch
- Free bicycle and car parking
- Lovely views of the fjord and mountains
- Help relocating to Norway!
Deadline for application: 14 January 2022
Please contact our CPTO Matt Breeland (email@example.com) for more information or send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.