Providing decision makers in commercial shipping with relevant emissions data can unleash substantial emissions reduction potential.
Want to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to our careers mail
Want to take part in the important and ambitious journey of decarbonising shipping through data driven decisions?
About the position
Siglar is growing and we are looking for a senior analyst with ambitions, drive, skills and knowledge to join our Analytics and Carbon Advisory team. By joining our team, you will take part in the important and ambitious journey to make global shipping carbon neutral.
In this role you will be part of a competent and experienced analytics team, focused on delivering high quality insights to clients and other stakeholders. You will engage with our clients, cooperate with academia, technical environments, and write articles and white papers on the area.
- You are an experienced analyst with proven track record from one of more relevant markets, such as shipping, renewables, energy, commodities, and finance
- You have great communication skills and enjoy sharing your findings
- You have a commercial attitude
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- A vital role in a growth company with large opportunities and an important mission
- A competent and experienced team with clear goals and high ambitions
- A flexible working environment with inspiring offices at Rebel.no in downtown Oslo
- Competitive terms and conditions
Siglar Carbon has since the start in 2016 experienced a large growth, and we are currently a team of 20 people based in Stavanger and Oslo.
We work with leading, global companies to help measure, analyse and reduce their CO2 emissions from shipping activities. Data and analytics are fundamental to everything we do.
We are the industry's go-to-place for information and insight on shipping emissions. Sharing our knowledge is important, both internally and externally.
If you have any questions about the position, contact our CDO Geir Olafsen.
Excited by the opportunity and looking to apply? Send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: September 3rd 2021